[opensuse-project] Can one manually become a "Member Emeritus"
Hi all,

after reading https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Members, I understand that I can
cancel my membership status with
immediate effect and forever.

To become a "Member Emeritus", with a "way back" into the community in case
things might turn good again, I have to wait
for the status request and just not respond to it. But the last such request
was almost 3 years ago. IIUC I need to stop
all actions on the mailing lists (might be a good idea ;-)) and packaging (not
so good) for the bot to pick me up.
So is there a manual procedure to follow to become "Member Emeritus"?

Best regards,

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried