Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote

On 10/17/19 2:12 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:24:54 +1030, Simon Lees wrote:

Well it was made available in the second post of the start of vote
thread,
but that then received a lot of reply's hence its reasonable to expect
some missed it and hence we are adding a wiki for it.

That's good, but it still seems to me that the vote will not be accurate
with the changes in the ballot and the information being consolidated
into a single place.

The board is also taking this into account but I will wait until we have finalised everything to comment further.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30