[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 03:49:10 -0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:57:25 +1030, Simon Lees wrote:

But just for you the explanation is quite simple, we are asking you if
**you** think openSUSE should change its name everywhere in such a way
that eventually the name "openSUSE" doesn't exist and is replaced with
something else.

*sigh*

If the "something else" isn't as good an option as keeping openSUSE, then
I would vote to keep the openSUSE name. If it's something that I can get
behind, then I would vote to change it.

As it stands, my vote will be lumped in with the "couldn't be bothered to
vote" crowd.

What we might change to *matters* to some of us in making that
determination.

I am finding it *incredibly* frustrating to have to explain this
repeatedly. So this is my last attempt, and then I'll just shut up and
go away.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson