[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 03:42:30 -0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:24:54 +1030, Simon Lees wrote:

Well it was made available in the second post of the start of vote
thread,
but that then received a lot of reply's hence its reasonable to expect
some missed it and hence we are adding a wiki for it.

That's good, but it still seems to me that the vote will not be accurate
with the changes in the ballot and the information being consolidated
into a single place.

In a local election, we get a voter information book in advance of the
election itself. They don't send it out once voting has started or once
ballots have been sent out (our voting here is by mail).

But I'm tired of arguing about that. Do whatever you guys want.

--
Jim Henderson