On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 9:15 PM, Ish Sookun <ish.sookun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Simon & LCP,

To make it more fun, check https://www.suse.com/products/server and
scroll down the page. ;-)

Or just check the attached screenshot.

On that note, I'm getting back to reading emails since June & compiling
the arguments.

Between this and SUSE getting their own colour wrong, and using a shade
that is way too similar to openSUSE Green for any branding to be able to
work, it's draining to see how much this still happens. I have been
pointing this kind of stuff out for as long as I have been contributing
to openSUSE and I doubt I will have a chance to take a break anytime
soon by the looks of it.

I know it might be rare, but I really care about branding of openSUSE
and subprojects, so they are marketable to any degree. This is certainly
NOT how we get there.

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world