Hi Simon & LCP,

To make it more fun, check https://www.suse.com/products/server and
scroll down the page. ;-)

Or just check the attached screenshot.

On that note, I'm getting back to reading emails since June & compiling
the arguments.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

On 6/3/19 2:50 PM, Simon Lees wrote:

On 03/06/2019 20:12, Stasiek Michalski wrote:

On pon, Jun 3, 2019 at 12:39 PM, John Salvatore Fontanelli
<commel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Stasiek,

I know this rule, but I figured the rule that a starting sentence
requires a capital letter, would overrule this ;-)

It's a brand name, it should always start with a lowercase,
like in the trademark.

I mean, we have been trying our best to explain this to everybody,
but it's not feasible, which is why it's one of the reasons under
the name change idea...

But then we loose the fun of seeing how many different ways people get
it wrong, and remember we should always have alot of fun :-)