Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Le 16/10/2019 à 02:11, Jim Henderson a écrit :

The reason for not voting is important to capture, IMO. That's why an
abstention option is important.

if so why not a link to a survey:

I don't vote:

* because I dont like...
* I don't understant
* I don't care

or a blank option

blnk mean just that: I want to vote, I come to the vote but I don't like what is proposed...

but here, it seems without signification: , because either you change the name or you don't. If you don't like the way the ballot is made and have it not done, the result is the same as if the answer is no change, as in that situation the name remains unchanged...

So my inclination would be to vote "abstain" (or "present", or whatever)
until more information about how a change would be implemented were made
available.

so you want "no change now"...

jdd

--