Re: [opensuse-project] 2019-09-03 board meeting minutes
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 20:46:27 +0200
Op dinsdag 15 oktober 2019 20:26:26 CEST schreef Adam Spiers:
Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been investigating this, and both Matrix and Nextcloud work nicely up
to 4 attendants max. Riot/Matrix use their own for one on one video calls,
but jitsi for conference calls, tested that and it's horrible, even with 4
people.
What was horrible about it? I had only good experiences with Jitsi
calls so far.
Bad video quality, people getting kicked out. This was on a free jitsi
instance though. Same for riot/matrix jitsi instance

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member