Re: [opensuse-project] doc.opensuse.org
Hi Jason,

On 10/15/19 11:24 AM, Jason Evans wrote:
I think it would be best if we had a dedicated set of user contributed
docs that can be edited in asciidoc. The source code would live in
github and then regularly updated with daps to update the online
versions of the docs. There really is no reason to write any user
contributed docs in docbook unless someone really really wants to learn
it. (see https://opensuse.github.io/daps/doc/daps-asciidoc.html).

I've been looking at Docbook the past few days in order to contribute
somehow on Container documentation. I think Docbook's fine, especially
if we're building up on the existing documentation contributed by SUSE
folks.

Having part of the documentation written in Docbook and another part in
AsciiDoc leads to the same as having doc.o.o vs wiki.o.o.

Regards,

Ish Sookun