Re: [opensuse-project] doc.opensuse.org
Hi Jason,

i second that. I read the documentation alot and like it in the format
it is presented. The wiki has its use but a different purpose.

The one time I added something to the documentation was via a bugzilla
entry. If there was a more direct way to contribute I would appreciate
it very much!

Greetings,
Bernd