[opensuse-project] doc.opensuse.org
Hi all,

I've been trying to catch up on this thread but it's getting a bit
unwieldy. So, I want to ask a question. Currently doc.opensuse.org only
contains SUSE contributed work. What needs to happen for a dedicated
section to be added for user contributed work?

I don't think the answer should automatically be, "put it in the wiki".
The wiki is fantastic for some things but it is also chaotic and some
things are hard to find.

I think it would be best if we had a dedicated set of user contributed
docs that can be edited in asciidoc. The source code would live in
github and then regularly updated with daps to update the online
versions of the docs. There really is no reason to write any user
contributed docs in docbook unless someone really really wants to learn
it. (see https://opensuse.github.io/daps/doc/daps-asciidoc.html).

Jason

< Previous Next >