Re: [election-officials] Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Hi Patrick,

but it is not recorded and indiscernible from not voting. there is a
difference from abstention and not voting and they are not equal. one
would have to know the choice was made and not just failing to vote.

Let's say we had accommodated the following:

Do we keep change the project name?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Abstain

Now, are we running a vote to understand the community's wish regarding
changing or keeping the project name, or are we running a survey about
how the community feels about changing the project name?

Regards,

Ish Sookun