Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
* Ish Sookun <ish.sookun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-11-19 10:26]:
Hello,

On 10/11/19 8:30 PM, L A Walsh wrote:
How do I do mark my ballot as "abstain"? Since I don't want it to
appear that I didn't vote out of apathy, but that I am abstaining because
voting for a name change without some idea of the names seems like a
waste of time.

Abstention means not voting.
Abstention doesn't mean that a name change without some idea of names is
like a waste of time.

and how are you tallying the "Abstention" votes w/o and indication that
"Abstention" is desired rather than "just not voting".