Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Hi Lars,

On 10/11/19 5:48 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
So a day or two into the vote, we all agree the vote should have been
phrased better. And the consequences of the vote not being clear
enough.

Perhaps this is the time to abort and restart?

You still have till 31 October 2019 to change your vote if you wish
that. I mentioned in my last few emails that only the last vote counts.

Does re-starting the vote solve anything?

I'll be glad if anyone comes up with a clear & concise summary of the
lengthy discussions around the project name change and I'll see with the
board that it gets published. Let's not forget that openSUSE is a
community of volunteers. Anyone not liking something is free to send an
improvement. It only makes openSUSE better. :)

Regards,

Ish Sookun