Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On 2019-10-10T14:46:52, Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

So a day or two into the vote, we all agree the vote should have been
phrased better. And the consequences of the vote not being clear
enough.

Perhaps this is the time to abort and restart?

And as always, this only reaches the people who are here. Not the many
users that will be affected and confused if this proceeds. (Or maybe it
won't, since the "Yes" side has no clear roadmap and timeline. But we'll
save 350 million quid a week I'm sure.)

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG
Nürnberg)