Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Am 11.10.19 um 02:25 schrieb Simon Lees:

Well i'll disagree here, on one hand a clear "No Change" vote will basically
end the discussion and
will be something we can point to for years to come if someone was to choose
to bring up the issue
again. At the same time a clear "Change" vote will lead to the development of
a plan to slowly

Oh boy. I assume down under the Brexit story isn't told as often as here, but
this is *exactly*
the reasons given to have a vote in the UK. And guess what? It ended 51.9:48.1
- and the resulting
chaos dominates european news to the day.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.