Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Am 10.10.19 um 16:59 schrieb Axel Braun:

Of course there is not. The board made it clear it expects the Brexit
outcome. The more vague the vote is, the more freedom you create to discuss
the outcome.

my first impulse was to say 'stop bullshitting', but this is of course a
phrase that is not appropriate for a public mailing list.

In fact there is no such expectation or desire, or has ever been.
Sorry Axel, I'm just very frustrated by this IMO obvious waste of time. For
all the reasons mentioned here. We're basically in a loose-loose situation
and having a vote won't change a thing.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.