Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On 09/10/2019 17.01, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 09.10.19 um 16:12 schrieb Ish Sookun:

Three weeks ago an email [1] was sent to the
project mailing list to inform members of this vote and thus giving
everyone enough time to check whether their openSUSE email alias is
redirecting emails properly. A second reminder [2] was sent about a week
ago.

And I noticed three weeks ago that it is not working. I opened a ticket.
I do not expect it to work three weeks from now.
I predicted three weeks ago that this would happen.

I just got the vote post slip directed normal mail address, not to my
openSUSE alias (at 14:13 UTC).

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.