Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
I got my credential email and went to the ballot. While I understand
that voting is not open yet, is the ballot text finalized and if so has
the openSUSE Board reviewed and approved that it positions the decision
being made in a clear and fully transparent way?

Without knowing any further background, the way the current ballot
information is presented, it is biased towards a "Yes" answer. Basically
stating that we need to make a decision to change the name or not
because keeping the name might be challenging. To be interpreted as
"Should we make things easier and change the name?" Well sure! If it
makes things easier!

-Scott