Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
Hi jdd,

On 10/8/19 7:18 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

who cares of printing documents nowadays!! print a page to pdf and store
it in a cloud...

Educators in Mauritius would still prefer a book-style document
(chapters & sections) and/or printed material to use as reference when
teaching/recommending Linux to their students.

When I met folks at the oSAS I realised that Indonesian universities
would also prefer the same.

one have to understand Google is much better to find info than any
organization you can do.

I just searched "opensuse virtualization" on Google and the result is
doc.o.o, see attachment. I am not denying the good work of a wiki but
printing a long wiki page or having the same as a PDF is not easy for
referencing when teaching in a class or running a workshop.

Regards,

Ish Sookun
< Previous Next >