Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
Hi Lana,

On 10/8/19 10:13 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:
I would definitely advocate for contributing to the docs in the repo rather
than the wiki, though, just to avoid silos. The whole point of open source is
to give back, and we can't do that if we're contributing in our own sandbox.

Happy to help anyone who might like some pointers on using github or docbook.

Also, the docs mailing list has been reactivated, so feel free to chat
further there (it's in cc).

Great!

I'm glad to hear that. Will continue the conversation on the openSUSE
doc ML. I'm having a look at the github repo and Docbook.

Regards,

Ish Sookun