Re: [opensuse-project] Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name
Hey,

On 04.10.19 14:00, Richard Brown wrote:

But the fact that the community doesn't have a singular clear view on
this topic is precisely we need at least one vote to start piecing
together a picture of where opinion lies.

Again, this isn't about voting or not voting. This is about what the
board puts forward to the whole community to vote upon. Can we please
concentrate on this?

The board is expecting the electorate to make a decision on some matter
that the board (or anyone they task) has not sufficiently hashed out.

Even an indicative vote has to be an informed vote. I understand that
it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org