Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
On 06/10/2019 12.47, Ish Sookun wrote:
Folks,

During the openSUSE Asia Summit's community meeting we discussed things
that should be & can be done. One of those was about the openSUSE
documentation.

I checked doc.opensuse.org.

I notice that all the documentation are currently copyrighted [1] by
SUSE. Although the docs are granted GNU Free Documentation License it
sounds proper to have the content ownership under openSUSE. Such a thing
should not wait for the creation of a foundation.

It also appears that the documentation workload is currently on the
shoulders of the SUSE documentation team (only). I would like to help,
more specifically collaborating with Kubic/MicroOS team to have a
Container documentation. How should I proceed?

Thus the documentation is actually made for SLES, with the chapters for
features that only SLE has removed, and written on company time. I do
not see how that can be copyrighted by openSUSE.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)