[opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
Folks,

During the openSUSE Asia Summit's community meeting we discussed things
that should be & can be done. One of those was about the openSUSE
documentation.

I checked doc.opensuse.org.

I notice that all the documentation are currently copyrighted [1] by
SUSE. Although the docs are granted GNU Free Documentation License it
sounds proper to have the content ownership under openSUSE. Such a thing
should not wait for the creation of a foundation.

It also appears that the documentation workload is currently on the
shoulders of the SUSE documentation team (only). I would like to help,
more specifically collaborating with Kubic/MicroOS team to have a
Container documentation. How should I proceed?

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1]
https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/leap/virtualization/book.virt_color_en.pdf