Re: [opensuse-project] Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name
Am 02.10.19 um 15:49 schrieb Richard Brown:
Hence the need for this vote to identify the desires of the community
at large, which is necessary to justify the work required in either
case.

But then this has to be clearly stated when voting:

"Do you want the name of the project to be changed?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Note that this is just a hint in which direction we will investigate and
prepare.
It is well possible, that changing the name will be too much work and will not
happen, even if a majority of voters would want it. It is also possible that we
have to change the name, even if nobody would want that.
After the possibilities have been investigated, we might need to have another
vote
to make more informed decisions."

Something like that.
--