Re: [opensuse-project] Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name
Hey,

On 01.10.19 13:54, Administrator wrote:

1) this question reminds me strangely of the Brexit referendum as it’s a
simple question with one path familiar and the other totally undefined. I
think it will produce the same kind of result … people dissatisfied with the
status-quo will vote against without voting for something deliverable.

A friend of mine mentioned the same thing yesterday evening when I was
explaining the situation and discussing it with them. I must admit, it
also rings true for me...

Can someone from the board please comment on this? You are proposing to
put this vote to the membership right? Have you thought and discussed
about the validity/gravity of this kind of question?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org