[opensuse-project] OpenFest 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria - CfP will close soon
  • From: <mitko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:30:04 +0300
Dear fellow Geekos,

I would like to bring to your attention that the annual opensource event in
Bulgaria (OpenFest 2019) is around the corner. More information here:
http://www.openfest.org/2019/en/

There is one more week left until the CfP is closed. I am sure that you have
something interesting to share. You can apply here:
https://cfp.openfest.org/?locale=en

Even if you do not want to apply or your application is not accepted, you are
free to join us on the 2nd and 3rd of November. We will have a lot of fun!
Guaranteed! 😊

* Please note that I am not related in any other way to the event, besides
organizing the openSUSE info booth there.

Regards,

---
Dimitar Zahariev
openSUSE Advocate | VMUG Bulgaria Co-Leader
T1: +359 899 605 664 / T2: +359 888 181 115
E1: mitko@xxxxxxxxxxx / E2: dimitar@xxxxxxxxxxxx