[opensuse-project] 2019-09-03 board meeting minutes
Hello,

here are the minutes of the 2019-09-03 board meeting.
You can also read them on
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Board_meeting_2019-09-03

Absent: Gerald (in 4am timezone until early October)

== Name voting ==

Simon will write an introduction letter listing pros and cons. Options
will be "keep openSUSE" vs. "change the name", but we won't propose
alternative names. If the result is "change", we'll have a second vote
for the new name.

== Board-internal communication channels ==

The board is evaluating open source options to replace hangouts and the
whatsapp group.

== Meetings ==

Gerald arranged for meetings of the board with people inside SUSE to
discuss budget and IT infrastructure topics.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Durr, shouldn't send emails before having my morning coffee.
[Steve Beattie in apparmor]