Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote
On 20/09/2019 14.24, Peter Czanik wrote:
On 17/09/2019 12:42, Ish Sookun wrote:
Therefore, please make sure that your membership alias is forwarding
emails to the correct email address. If any change is required to your
email address you may contact heroes@xxxxxxxxxxxx to help you out.

Wow, this is fun. Connect.o.o shows that my e-mail alias points to the
address which I also use now to send this e-mail. Just as the microfocus
account page. On the other hand I just tested, and receive e-mails to a
completely different address, which I used 10+ years ago. Luckily I
still have access...

I do not think connect.o.o changes the destination address.
Well, there are two fields:

opensuse.org email alias (full) --> opensuse.org email alias (target)

But changing the target here doesn't change really the target. It only
records what you say about it. The actual change is done opening a
ticket with admin at opensuse.org. AFAIK, I could be wrong.

Yours has to be wrong - I just looked :-p

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)