Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote

Am 20.09.19 um 14:11 schrieb Adam Spiers:
Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Op woensdag 18 september 2019 18:18:44 CEST schreef Martin Winter:
Hi all,

I am not an openSUSE member and therefore not eligible to vote.
Are you sure it's too late for you to become a member officially?

It's not too late, it's too early. I still have not much contributed to openSUSE, but I hope this will change once I have the time. But anyway, thanks for the invitation!

Martin

[snipped]

Thanks for your input. Most pros and cons have been mentioned in earlier
threads here
To save others the effort of finding these earlier threads:

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2019-06/msg00001.html