Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote
On 17/09/2019 12:42, Ish Sookun wrote:
Therefore, please make sure that your membership alias is forwarding
emails to the correct email address. If any change is required to your
email address you may contact heroes@xxxxxxxxxxxx to help you out.

Wow, this is fun. Connect.o.o shows that my e-mail alias points to the
address which I also use now to send this e-mail. Just as the microfocus
account page. On the other hand I just tested, and receive e-mails to a
completely different address, which I used 10+ years ago. Luckily I
still have access...

Peter