Re: [opensuse-project] New members procedure
Am September 20, 2019 11:14:30 AM UTC schrieb Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
We've been through that discussion a few months ago, there are solutions
to handle the list of members without connect and without building a new
tool. Some of them require manual management, most of them are not
great, probably none of them are good for the long term. But I do
believe they're still better than the current state of things.

We do not have to stay with connect while we wait for people to step up
and find a good long-term solution.

+1

Lars