Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote
On 17/09/2019 14.38, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 17/09/2019 13.49, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

Please, please, do check that mail to your @opensuse.org addresses
works!

This is not possible in some cases without a real opensuse.org mail
server.

*Some* people have told me that they can not mail me at my
opensuse.org alias because it bounces at an intermediate step when it
fails some verification step (DMARC or SPF, I think).

This issue was officially reported years ago, ticket #4876

Carlos, for the purpose of this vote, it is irrelevant. Any
notification in this respect will no doubt be sent from an opensuse.org
address, which does not publish an SPF record. The problem mentioned
in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/4876 applies only to mails
coming from domains which do publish an SPF record.

Ok, then.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.