Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote
On 17/09/2019 13.49, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Tue 2019-09-17, Ish Sookun wrote:
Therefore, please make sure that your membership alias is forwarding
emails to the correct email address. If any change is required to your
email address you may contact heroes@xxxxxxxxxxxx to help you out.

As someone who could not participate in the last board election due
to e-mail configuration woes (when SUSE was being untangled from Micro
Focus with some traces of Novell infrastructure still in the game) I
can only second this and urge:

Please, please, do check that mail to your @opensuse.org addresses works!

This is not possible in some cases without a real opensuse.org mail server.

*Some* people have told me that they can not mail me at my opensuse.org
alias because it bounces at an intermediate step when it fails some
verification step (DMARC or SPF, I think).

This issue was officially reported years ago, ticket #4876

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)