Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-project (80 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-project] 2019-07-23 Board Meeting Minutes
Hello,

better late than never - here are the minutes of the 2019-07-23 board
meeting. They were originally written by Richard, but he was too busy
with his Brexit^W^Wpreparing the handover to Gerald, and forgot to send
out the minutes.

You can also read these minutes on
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Board_meeting_2019-07-23


Absent: Marina


== Infrastructure ==

Reminder bot was migrated to new server.

Mailinglist server was down.

== CEO ==

Richard introduced the new CEO to the Board, shared his first
impressions, and shared Melissa's statements regarding the importance
of openSUSE to SUSE and her commitment that SUSE will to continue
supporting openSUSE and other communities SUSE is involved in.

AI: Richard to forward to the Board the letter from Melissa.

== Kubic trademark ==

Richard explained that SUSE has, on behalf of openSUSE, registered a
Kubic trademark. It is not yet approved, but Logos/references/etc
should start referring to Kubic "TM".

Board will consider it an 'openSUSE Mark' for the purposes of the
openSUSE Trademark Policy

== Brand Transfer ==

DECISION: Board approved a draft mail to request SUSE transfer the
openSUSE Marks, starting with the creation of a draft contract between
SUSE and the to-be-created Foundation

AI: Richard to send out approved draft on behalf of the Board

== openSUSE Asia ==

Board discussed who is going to openSUSE Asia. Both Simon and Axel
will be representing the Board at this community event.




Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Ein Schimpanse könnte das ändern.
(Das mag daran liegen, daß ich nicht viel besser programmiere als
ein Schimpanse - aber es läuft. :-) ) [Ratti in Fontlinge-devel]



--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
This Thread
  • No further messages