[opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 01:10:27 -0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:05:45 +0200, ddemaio wrote:

Perhaps you can update your pinned post Jim with some of the info as
well?

Hey, Doug -

I finally had some time to tweak this - I actually deleted the pinned
post and wrote a new one, put the links in the group description, and
moved the rules to where Facebook now puts them by default (as "Rules"
under "About"). Should look a lot cleaner now.

Took a lot longer to get to this than I had thought - if there's anything
I missed, drop me a line and let me know, and I'll get it changed (much
more quickly than it took for this round).

--
Jim Henderson