Re: [opensuse-project] Changing the Chair of the Board
On Mon 2019-08-19, Thomas Di Giacomo wrote:
Let's see how Gerald will dress up now, for his first live appearance as
chair :) Really happy and excited that Gerald has accepted the challenge
and together with the board, the community and SUSE folks, looking
forward to keeping the good collaboration between openSUSE and SUSE
and also to bringing improvements as much as we can.

Thank you very much for the encouragement, Thomas, and your
support of openSUSE!

(Dress code at the openSUSE.Asia Summit venue this year
says "no shorts, not sandals", but I've got an idea. :-)

Gerald