[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] Changing the Chair of the Board
On 8/19/19 1:00 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
Dear Community,

After six years on the openSUSE Board and five as its Chairperson, I have
decided to step down as Chair of the openSUSE Board effective today, August 19.

Thank you for everything, Richard.

It will seem strange not to have you as Chairperson, fewer opportunities to take potshots at you ... :-P

In addition for what you did for openSUSE as Chairperson, thanks for all the help and encouragement you gave me in my tasks.

See you around,
--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member