Re: [opensuse-project] Changing the Chair of the Board
  • From: "Dr. Axel Braun" <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:57:00 +0200
Dear Richard,

Am Montag, 19. August 2019, 10:00:52 CEST schrieb Richard Brown:

Serving as member and chair of the openSUSE Board has been an absolute
pleasure and highly rewarding. Meeting and communicating with members of
the project as well as championing the cause of openSUSE has been a joyous
part of my life that I know I will miss going forward.

C'mon, your input will always be appreciated. So dont be shy ;-)

Thank you (again) for your contribution and guidances as chairman. Was a
pleasure to work with you!

On that note, SUSE has appointed Gerald Pfeifer as my replacement as Chair.
Gerald is SUSE's EMEA-based CTO, with a long history as a Tumbleweed user,
an active openSUSE Member, and upstream contributor/maintainer in projects
like GCC and Wine.

Welcome Gerald, looking forward talking to you tomorrow!

Cheers
Axel