[opensuse-project] Looking for devs to help maintain the Ansible zypper modules
Hello everyone,

I will start with sad news: the Ansible zypper* modules [1][2] don't
have maintainers anymore.

To fix this, I signed myself up to be a maintainer of those modules,
under a newly created team, "Team SUSE". However, I think it would be
nice to "spread the work" between multiple people. We don't need to
offer anything else than help maintaining those modules, as this is a
community effort, and a community "support".

Through this email, I would like to encourage people of the openSUSE
community to help me maintain these modules. If you're interested,
please contact me, and/or propose a PR to Ansible's botmeta to join the
team.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard