Re: [opensuse-project] how to change my paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx host
On 19/07/2019 16.02, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-19-19 09:45]:
On 19/07/2019 13.58, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Freitag, 19. Juli 2019, 13:56:20 CEST schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
I am about to change my online provider and need to change the host for my
paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx email address.

what is the process? or where is it described?

My best guess is that the address used in contact.opensuse.org is used as
forwarding address for your paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx address.

That domain does not resolve.

it is not a url but try: connect.opensuse.org
you can find "contact"(s) there or at least I was able.

Yes, I saw you did ;-)

I am one of the volunteers removing spam on that platform, so I noticed
your activity. Typically it is new users promoting their business in a
quick single action (probably a script hired from somebody), but
sometimes an existing user creates a poll or a group that is spam, so I
also keep an eye on daily activity.

There are also new users which seem created to spam, but there is no
proof. I think that the bot failed to add the text to the profile for
some reason and the user remains there, unused.

but the answer aiui is to email admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the request and
relevant information needed to resolve it.

Yes.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.