Re: Aw: [opensuse-project] Board Meeting Minutes 20/3/2019

On 15/07/2019 19:22, Axel Braun wrote:
I didnt read the DATE first, but is it really relevant to send out 4 month old
minutes? Add them to the wiki if you feel this is necessary, but on the project
list is has basically no value IMHO

I tend to agree but Christian kept bugging meso I did. I don't think it hurts much. And I don't think we got to publishing the fact that we are going to make the first part of meetings public here yet, so there is probably value in that part alone.

Gesendet: Montag, 15. Juli 2019 um 10:35 Uhr
Von: "Simon Lees" <sflees@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-project] Board Meeting Minutes 20/3/2019

Absent: Marina (Personal Reasons)

* We started and ended this meeting with a topic dear to some members of
the boards heart, patterns, but that discussion is mostly boring and not
relevant to the board hence its not documented here.
* Some meeting minutes are not sent out, many not on the wiki, previous
writers of minutes to address this
* SUSE Business update
* SUSE is now Independent
* Still some bugzilla issues, being worked on
* Board wiki Axel still needs to add himself (he will add himself after
vacation)
* Question / Discussion around GDPR issues with metrics.opensuse.org,
this is not an issue as it is covered by
https://en.opensuse.org/Terms_of_site
* The first part of board meetings will become public so openSUSE
contributors can join and possibly ask questions / be a part of
discussions, Then the meeting will move to a second private video call
for the board to discuss other matters.
* Nothing new on foundations in the last 2 weeks.

Actions:
* Richard, Gertjan - check their minutes are on the wiki
* Axel - Add himself to the board page
* Simon - Recreate a list of possible foundation options.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30