Re: [opensuse-project] RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
Hey Vinzv,
I completely agree with your points but I also understand where lcp is
coming from and I wish it was as simple as changing the color... but
we might end up starting from scratch again if a complete rebranding
takes place (for example just making the logo circular will lead to
changes in the navbar which may no longer work well with the rest of
landing page and so on)

I'm afraid we're fighting on many fronts right now, so I suggest the
following: for now we can improve the website but not in a dramatic
way just to make it right and without rushing it up.
By waiting a couple of months, we'll have a better(although maybe not
polished but still better) vision about the future of the branding/
the foundation/ the name and all of this. the outcome of these even if
it was "no foundation, stay with the current brand" then that's stable
enough to build on, and in the case of rebranding, we don't have to
wait for everything to finish, as soon as the name settle down we can
work on branding/design language and shortly after the website
architecture and design.
So the points are valid and we all agree that the website can use some
improvement but we need to take the timeline into account.
Hope you find this somewhat convenient.