Re: [opensuse-project] Re: A call to share your story on People of openSUSE
  • From: Imad Aldoj <zerocon.opensource@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 00:53:17 +0300
Thanks for the support
Well, believe me, I did.
Even though I prefer to NOT be the one picking people and pushing them
to share their own stories, I contacted few and was really looking to
hear back from them (at least) but the truth is so far none of them
even responded with a simple "no" and it hurts.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 10:26 PM Matwey V. Kornilov