[opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:36:29 -0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 07:32:02 +0200, ddemaio wrote:

There were a couple fields that are going to be deleted, so I basically
took the info in those fields and pasted it into the one that will
remain. I think the date for the change is at the end of the month.

Cool, I figured that you'd be on it, so I just left it alone.

I'll look to do the same on the group, probably this weekend (crazy work
week for me this week)

--
Jim Henderson