Re: [opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
On 19/06/2019 09.17, Pierre Böckmann wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 June 2019 21:45:30 CEST Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 21:36:49 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Yes, it's somewhat miraculous why people type their questions into some
community website instead of a search engine. But be it as it is:
The common questions need to get answered on opensuse.org and be
accessible there with as few clicks as possible.

100% agreed. We can educate people to look where the answers are only if
the answers are actually there. :)

That's the point!

And as soon as they are visible and easily find we will have less common
questions asked on community forums and chats. :-)

The old SDB attempted to be a list of solutions for typical problems,
among other things.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.