Re: [opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites

On 6/19/19 1:17 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:05:45 +0200, ddemaio wrote:

I made a few adjustments to the social media pages as well as to the
descriptions.
I did notice looking at the page that there are a couple settings that
are being deprecated in early August - are those changes reflected in the
description, or is that something that's "yet to come"?

(We can take this offline if you like)

There were a couple fields that are going to be deleted, so I basically took the info in those fields and pasted it into the one that will remain. I think the date for the change is at the end of the month.
v/r
Doug