[opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:48:14 -0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:05:45 +0200, ddemaio wrote:

I made a few adjustments to the social media pages as well as to the
descriptions. I added a few more links as well to software.o.o.,
lists.o.o and news.o.o. For the user group, it seems a bit more
difficult as there is no description. Perhaps you can update your pinned
post Jim with some of the info as well?

Not a bad idea, I'll take a look at it. FB has made some changes to how
rules can be posted as well, and I've been thinking about updating ours
to make them a little more easily consumed.

The page and the group are now linked as well, which should help
somewhat. But I did see on the page that there's a settings change
coming related to the description - guessing that's the change you made).

--
Jim Henderson