Re: [opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites

On 6/18/19 2:03 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:04:39 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:

The thing is: opensuse.org is /the/ starting point for everyone with
either little or no knowledge of openSUSE at all.
One would think so, but I'm surprised on our FB presence how many people
don't know to go there. The number of questions we see there about
"where do I go to download openSUSE?" or "where can I get more
information" is far higher than I would expect.

I made a few adjustments to the social media pages as well as to the descriptions. I added a few more links as well to software.o.o., lists.o.o and news.o.o. For the user group, it seems a bit more difficult as there is no description. Perhaps you can update your pinned post Jim with some of the info as well?
v/r
Doug