Re: [opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
Le 18/06/2019 à 02:03, Jim Henderson a écrit :
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:04:39 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:

The thing is: opensuse.org is /the/ starting point for everyone with
either little or no knowledge of openSUSE at all.

One would think so, but I'm surprised on our FB presence how many people
don't know to go there. The number of questions we see there about
"where do I go to download openSUSE?" or "where can I get more
information" is far higher than I would expect.

typing in google "opensuse" send here (first choice)

https://fr.opensuse.org/Bienvenue_sur_openSUSE.org

wich is fine, but I see in the page no "get openSUSE" entry and I don't find a simple way do download the dvd :-(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org